Day of Learning
Yom Limud - Day of Learning Program provides the opportunity to:
- Commemorate a yahrzeit
- Honor a special person such as a parent, teacher, leader or friend
- Celebrate a simcha such as a birth, birthday, wedding, anniversary or graduation
- Merit a zechut for a refuah.
Your loved one will be recognized on the chosen day in the following ways:
- Morning announcements to the student body
- An email sent to the RPRY community network
- Dedication will be in the weekly newsletter
If you would like to make a contribution through RPRY’s Day of Learning Program during this school year, please choose one of the following options:
- One Day of Learning ($180)
- One Week of Learning ($540)
- A Day of Learning on the loved one’s yahrzeit for 10 years ($1,000)
In appreciation of your sponsorship, those dedicating three or more Days of Learning receive a free day to dedicate any time during the school year.
We encourage all sponsors to personalize their dedications with a short narrative about your loved one and submit a photo.
For further information, please contact the Business Office (732) 572-5052 x214
Prefer to make a donation offline? Click the button above to be redirected to a different form, do not continue below.
Day of Learning - Online Payment
Note: Clicking the "Submit" button at the bottom will redirect you to PayPal for payment.
Day of Learning submissions must be made by at least 3pm one business day in advance of the date requested. Later submissions may be scheduled for the following business day.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.