April 20, 2017
Deadline: May 15, 2017
It is relatively easy and all instructions for completing this process are in this message! You will be prompted to enter information, step by step.
Please note: FACTS is our partners in the financial aid application. The RPRY Financial Aid committee determines your award and FACTS manages the application process.
If you need assistance completing your financial aid application, please call 866-441-4637 and have your application number available.
We know that for many of our families, payment of full tuition is beyond their means. RPRY is committed to providing assistance to families who submit evidence of an inability to pay in full while continuing to expect that the primary responsibility for a student's education rests on his or her family. The expectation is that while assistance is offered, payment of tuition remains a top priority in a family's budget. Families requesting assistance must apply annually. The RPRY Financial Aid Application opens April 20 and closes May 15.
To apply for financial aid, CLICK HERE.
After completing the online application, you will need to upload or fax all required supporting documentation. Uploaded documents must be in PDF format and the size of each document must be less than 20 MB. If you are unable to upload, fax the required documents to 866.315.9264. Please DO NOT use your mobile device to photo copy required documents due to problems with legibility.
- The following supporting documents are required to complete the application process:
Copy of 2016 IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. (If 2016 returns are not available, upload 2015 returns and include an explanation why taxes are not complete and a summary 2015 If applicant and co-applicant file separately, we require both tax returns for the same tax year. We do not require State Tax Returns.
- Copies of all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both the applicant and co-applicant. NOTE: If you are applying before you have received all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements, please submit them as soon as they become available.
- Copies of the last two pay stubs for each person applying. (If it is a couple, both the mother and father should submit their stubs.)
- An estimated monthly budget including gross income (before taxes), net income, and all expenses (mortgage, car, insurance, food, utilities, etc).
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income such as: Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). If you do not file a tax return, you are required to provide documentation of all income received.
- Copies of all supporting tax documents if you have business income/loss from any of the following:
- Business - send Schedule C or C-EZ and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Farm - send Schedule F and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Rental Property - send Schedule E (page 1)
- S-Corporation - send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1120S (5 pages), Schedule K-1 and Form 8825
- Partnership - send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1065 (5 pages), Schedule K-1 and Form 8825
- Estates and Trusts - send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1041 and Schedule K-1 *IMPORTANT: If you file a tax return but do not have W-2 wages because you are self-employed, you will be required to submit a copy of your current year Federal Form 1040 Tax Return.
Last step: Upload your estimated monthly expenses. This can be a word document. Your estimated monthly budget including gross income (before taxes), net income, and all expenses (mortgage, car, insurance, food, utilities, etc).
If there are additional details or circumstances, please provide those details in the space at the end of the application.
Have questions about your application? Need help? Please call 866-441-4637 and have your application number available.
All documentation received is imaged upon receipt and then destroyed.
Applications completed after the deadline will be reviewed only after all other applications have been reviewed, and will only be considered if there are funds still available.
You may login to your FACTS user account to review the status of your application. Please allow 2 weeks processing time from the date you provided the supporting documents before inquiring further about receipt and/or status of the uploaded or faxed documents. Application deadlines are set by the institution awarding the scholarships. If you are applying after the deadline, please contact your school to ensure that your application will be accepted.
A non-refundable application fee may be required before your application will be submitted.
NOTE: Award decisions are made by the institution providing the scholarship, not FACTS.